Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Link Chiropractic

Back in spring, I was hired by my chiropractor to select paint colors for their new office. I was more than happy to do this for them! Their original office was based in the basement of their home. They had their home up for sale and decided to move their office to a shopping center. They were so cool about it. They told me to pick out anything I wanted, they didn't care what it looked liked. No pressure right? Once I got there to see the new office in person, I realized that there were a lot of colors already going on.....the window frames and trim was painted hunter green, the carpet had purple/grey tones in it, the baseboard was a slate blue color.....hmmmm. I was there for awhile trying to decide what to do. Oh, did I mention that I had to decide on my colors that day? Like I said before...no pressure!

So here it is! The finish product:

Entrance/Receptionist Area:
Adjusting Area:
Waiting Area:

There are two more rooms, but unfortunately the pictures didn't get. There is the doctor's office, and also a meeting room. The doctor's are a husband/wife team, and they had decorated the office themselves. They did a good job too!

I was so nervous seeing this in person. This was my first time doing freelance work. And guess what....I am so glad that I did it, because my chiropractor had referred me to one of his customers!

I am going to do the same now too. If you live in the Reading area, or near Oley, and need to see a chiropractor, I would recommend you to see Dr. Wayne and Dr. Dawn Fichter. They are really caring doctors and really look out for your health and making it better. Click here to view their website, and if you go to see them, tell them that I referred you! :)

No comments: