Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Scrapbook for Kristin

It is true... I really have been scrapbooking this past year! This book was a lot of fun to make. It brought back a lot of memories of me growing up with Kristin and getting to know Scott over the years.

I had used My Mind's Eye paper, Making Memories glitter chipboard letters, Bazill cardstock, lots of staples, and my favorite.....Thickers!





Kristin and Scott had gone to vacation to Walt Disney World after Kristin had graduated from getting her Master Degree. Scott had planned a special dinner and the picture above shows the menu from their dinner. I had received the menu and minimized it to add it to the scrapbook.



I had asked each Bridesmaid to make their own page. I had supplied them the paper and embellishments. They all did a great job and for a lot of them this was their first time scrapbooking. The above layout was the page that I did for Kristin.











I have another opportunity to make another scrapbook again! My friend Jess is engaged! I am the Maid of Honor in this wedding, so I am really excited. I was so bummed after Kristin's wedding was over. I was like now what? 2 weeks later, Jess and Joe get engaged! They want an October wedding (of next year), so I don't have as much time as I did with Kristin's, so I better start planning!

No comments: