Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Precious Little Girl

When my friend Val and I were little, our mom's were in a playgroup together. So our moms, plus two other ladies that were in the playgroup, went to visit Val and Jayda last night. This has been the first time I have seen Jayda since our visit in the hospital 2 weeks ago. My mom is holding her right in the picture below. Look how precious and content she is. Unfortunately, this was the only time that she was content for the rest of the night. Poor Val and Brent were in for a long night after I left around 9:00.

I had made the book below for Val and Brent called "12" months, "12" moments. It is a book for them to fill in with pictures of each month of Jayda's first year. I got this idea from cousin Patty when she made a book similiar to this for her daughter Sarah. So I tweeked her idea a bit and made it a theme of Baby's first year picture book. I thought it would be a perfect gift for my friends that are having babies. (Sorry Patty, I looked through your archives on your blog to link it to your page, but I coulnd't find it!)




1 comment:

Patty S said...

hi jill!
i love your album - so cute! you made me curious so i went out and got the album to see the 'made with love' stamp on the back and get the date. it was from april 2007 - two and a half years ago!!! here's the link...
http://pattyschaffer.typepad.com/capture_the_details/2007/04/exercise_8.html