Thursday, June 5, 2008

Brain Fart

I seriously need to get over this brain fart that I am having. I have a lot of projects that I need to get done for Kinnon Keepsakes (the scrapbooking store that I teach at....every now and then). My brain just has not been in the the creative mode lately. I've had plenty of week nights for like the last 2 weeks to work on these projects, but as soon as I sit down and try to work on these pages, the brain fart decides to come. I sit there.......nothing......I sit there some more, maybe move some more pictures around......nothing......maybe it's the paper? Let's try different paper. Still nothing. I don't know what it is, but I hope this brain fart goes away soon, or I will have one unhappy cousin (the owner of Kinnon Keepsakes), and a lot of unhappy customers who always look forward to my classes. And that's not good! So, I will try again tonight. I did some research at work today for some ideas, (I may have to scraplift...but don't worry, it's legal!) But, I think I may have some good ideas to be able to start on these layouts now. Thank goodness! Whew!

Check out the Kinnon Keepsakes website to view my layouts (better wait a couple of days....I probably won't be at the store to drop them off until Friday and it will take awhile for Amy to post them up on the website). Here is the website address: http://www.kinnonkeepsakes.com/. Then click under "classroom", and the class is called "Fast and Fabulous July".

OR, I may try to post my layouts on here as well. Just bare with me on this.....I am computer illiterate!

1 comment:

Patty S said...

hey - i get brain farts all the time.
some times i just don't want to create AT ALL.
i get over it eventually.
so will you!
and you ALWAYS have awesome layouts!
can't wait to see your f & f for july :-)
patty