Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas is only days away....are you ready?

I actually feel pretty good about how much I got done this year. Unfortunately, it's not because I am laid-off, but because I started earlier this year, and actually had things in mind on what kind of gifts I wanted to get for everyone (except my dad and my brother Adam, they are always so tough). The only thing that I do not have done yet is a calendar that I make for my grandma every year. I hope to get that done today.

I really debated about making handmade Christmas cards this year. Actually, towards the end of November, I was like "nope, I'm doing doing it this year." I didn't have money to spend on supplies to make the cards this year. Then I began organizing my scrapbooking stuff (what else is new), and I realized that I had these cute QuicKutz Christmas Tree diecuts, and I had these cute buttons and cream 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock left over from Kristin's scrapbook and invites, and I had lots, and lots of scraps that I could use up. The only thing that I bought was the ribbon, which was on clearane at Michael's!


So, tah dah! Here is my 2008 Christmas Card!



So, I would like to know....Are you ready for Christmas? And, did you make anything handmade this year for your family and friends?

No comments: