Monday, August 25, 2008

Some Sad News

I have been wanting to tell you this news for the longest time, but I swore to my cousin that I wouldn't tell anyone. But, since she sent a newsletter out over the weekend, I am allowed to leave the cat out of the bag....

My cousins scrapbooking store, Kinnon Keepsakes is closing its doors. I know a few of you scrapbook a little (or a lot), and with the way the economy is you haven't been buying as much supplies (I know I haven't), so visit the store and get the great deals on paper, tools, embellishments, and even paper racks! You won't be able to beat it anywhere else!

To all of you that visited us at Kinnon Keepsakes over the years, we appreciated you shopping and supporting your local store rather than at the big chain stores. I have meet some wonderful people working there when the store first opened. Everyone has been so kind and you basically feel like my 2nd family. I will miss everyone!

The good news is that we are still having our largest event of the year. CROP FOR A CURE! We hope you can make it to raise money for breast cancer. This years event will not be held at Kutztown University, but at the Lehigh Valley Cedar Crest Hospital NEW Kasych Education Center.

Please visit www.kinnonkeepsakes.com for more information on the Crop for a Cure and information on upcoming sales that we will be having at the store.

Keep Scrappin'!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill-
I was very sad to hear of the closing today. It is hard because of the economy. I know living as far away as I do I didn;t run out as much because of gas prices. I plan to attend the last store crop and the Crop for a Cure. Now you have to keep the ideas coming on your blog!!
Sarah

Patty S said...

boo hoo
i will miss it
me :-(