Monday, March 23, 2009

My Etsy store is now OPEN!

Everyone keeps telling me that I need to do something with my cardmaking. So I listened, and I did something about it! I now have two online stores where you can purchase my cards!


The first online store that I opened about couple months ago is through Shop Handmade. I thought this was a nice choice because they have companies that sponsor you, and then I, as a store owner, can give any kind of percentage back to them and that goes in a rain forest protection foundation. They are all about being green and recycling craft products.


The other online store that I just recently opened is through Etsy. I know a lot of people have been searching through this website, so hopefully I get more browsing traffic through this website.


I am excited about this little adventure. I have lots of ideas in my head, and I can't wait to sit down and create some more!

1 comment:

Patty S said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAA!
i added you as a favorite on etsy!
good luck with your store, jill!!!!
patty :-)