Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Moving Announcement!

Oh, it's not me who is moving.....I just added these cool moving announcements to my Etsy store!


Just moved? Let your friends and family know in style with these custom postcard style cards! A moving announcement is an easy way to notify people about your change of address without having to call each of them individually. The simple and charming style of this design will delight both family, friends and co-workers.
This would be a great gift for a house warming gift too! I just made myself a whole bunch of these to give to my brother and his fiance for their new home. They loved them!

1 comment:

Patty S said...

what a cute idea, jill!
todd just told me that adam and jenna moved in. i thouhgt it was still being built. i'm out of the loop!