Monday, October 26, 2009

EEK!

I just added these cards today at my Etsy store. One card has one small creepy, crawly spider. The other card has a pretty big spider that really creeps me out! "EEK!"

This is a fun halloween card with bright colored patterned paper, and a fuzzy 3-D spider hanging down from the top of the card. The word "EEK" is black paint with a bright colored brad to highlight the word. The inside of this card is white and is left blank for you to write your own message.

You can definitely use this as a card to send to someone on this frightful holiday, or use it as an invitation!


big spider card above.

small spider card above.

My holiday cards are coming soon. I can't wait to share them!

1 comment:

Patty S said...

really cute jill!
and i like how you are using props with your cards - it really does help to sell things when your pictures are awesome!!!
(p.s. i have on spider socks today heeheehee)