Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oh Baby....and more news!

Babies have been in the air around here lately. I have several friends either expecting, or just had their tiny little one. So, then I too got the baby itch. I wish I could be saying that I am expecting, but no, I got the itch to make some baby boy and baby girl cards for my Etsy store! Check them out below. Aren't they great to use for an upcoming baby shower or as a congratulations card on the new arrival!?! The card you see below is similiar to the one that I made for my friend Val and her new baby girl. She loved it!


In other news...
I am now shipping EVERYWHERE! I was a little worried about doing this when I first opened my store, but I have noticed that there are SO many Etsians (that's what they call us people who own a store on Etsy) out there. So, I thought I will give it a whirl and see how it goes!

1 comment:

Patty S said...

cute cards jill!
i usually double my shipping charge for international orders. i set it up in my pricing when i list my item. good luck with sales!!