Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hello!

Hello Everyone!

I have been contemplating about whether or not I should start blogging. To me this is kind of scary letting everyone now about my personal life (well, not everything...but you get the idea). But I already have an account on myspace, so I thought, well, what the heck, why not! This way, my family members can view this, and other fellow scrapbookers and interior designers/design consultants.

I don't know how good I will be with keeping up with this blog, or what kind of stories I will share. But all I can do is try!

So, please, sit back, relax and keep on checking me out!

1 comment:

Patty S said...

yea! i'm your first official comment!
so glad you're doing this....
i read tons of blogs, but i always wish that more people i 'know' would blog so i could see what's going on with my friends/family.
good luck and i'll be clicking in daily (oh the pressure) to see whats' new!!!
hugs, patty ;-)