Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Shop and earn MONEY!

I usually do not believe in stuff that is too good to be true, but I think this new thing in my life has got me convinced. Here is what I am talking about...


I would like to let you know about an e-commerce business that has made our way into the Lehigh Valley. This is your chance to shop and earn your money back that you spend!

That's right.....Spend money to make money! And here's how...

Because of today's economy, many retail stores are closing their doors because it is too much overhead for them to stay open. So to still stay in business these companies are turning to e-commerce and catalog sales. The company that I would like to introduce you to is called "SHOP TO EARN" which is based in Nevada and they are working with over 600+ companies, such as TARGET, WALMART, Kohl's, Macy's, Aeropostal, Gap, Best Buy. This website is the ONLY WEBSITE where you can access all of these companies to make your every day purchases and receive CASH BACK, points, and bonus points, which in turn turn to cash, on what you purchase!

This is like a pyramid operation, but it's LEGAL! We know people who have looked into this and actually spoke to a Target representative and they can confirm that this is LEGAL!

To earn this money, you must invest $448 to be a Broker, which means you own the website and you are a business builder. One step of this process is that you will need to sign up 2 people underneath you (you can have more people under you...the more the better!) For each person who signs up, you will receive $100, and for each person under them that signs up you will receive $50, and so on, and so on...My brother's girlfriends mom only joined up last Tuesday and as of Sunday evening she has earned $1,262.85 just by several people signing up under her, and for shopping for her every day needs.

They suggest that you should open up a separate savings/checking account. You will receive a W-1099 for any income of $600 or more, keep track so there's no surprises next April.

Want to learn more? Feel free to visit my website to view the video online that explains this business to you in depth:
Jill's Website: www.shoptoearn.net/jma26
CLICK ON: OVERVIEW
Watch video and slide show called: "HOW IT WORKS"

There are also teleconference calls daily to learn more about this business and how it works. If you are from out of state or from out of the area, you can do this on your own. Let me know if you are interested and I can give you the number to dial and the times. I suggest doing it, you will learn a lot more about it!

If you would like to join, just let me know and we can sign you up as soon as possible, it takes no more than 15 minutes!


Like I said, I know that it sounds too good to be true, but please take the time and research into it. Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments: