Monday, June 16, 2008

Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs

On Friday night we had gone to our first Iron Pigs baseball game. It was my Aunt Sharon's 50th birthday, and to celebrate this milestone in her life, she had invited some friends and family to party it up on the THP Party Deck. It was such a great night for a baseball game. It was a close game against the Buffalo Bisons, 4-5, with the Pigs winning the game! I guess that since we were such a large group we had raffle tickets to win something. Well guess what, the announcer called my name! I won an Iron Pigs baseball hat! Pretty cool since I NEVER win anything! Maybe I should play the lottery?!? hehe! At the end of the game there was a fireworks show. I tried to take some pictures but they didn't get. But I really like the one in the middle (below), it came out pretty cool.

Michael and Brian. It was Michael's birthday too!

Adam and Jenna

Gary and I

Coca-Cola Park - Home of the Iron Pigs

Batter Up!




The above picture is the one that I think is pretty cool.


Here is the link to the Lehigh Vally Iron Pigs: http://ironpigsbaseball.com I think it is great that Lehigh Valley finally has a summertime event to go to with the family. Now, if they could only get an Ice Hockey Team together for the winter....

2 comments:

elizabeth kartchner said...

i love baseball games! looks like you had a blast!

:)

Patty S said...

great pictures jill! both of those fireworks shots are great. the kids love the picture of brian with the pig nose!
patty :-)